The staff at Unique Family Dentistry is committed to providing excellent dental care in a comfortable environment where patients can relax and feel at ease. Here you will find information on what to expect during your first appointment along with links to patient forms and paperwork.
We are happy to hear from you, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment. Call Unique Family Dentistry at 908-409-0267 or stop by our office.
315 Elmora Ave Ste 104
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
Dental treatment is an excellent investment and it is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. So that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the care you deserve, we offer several financial options.
As a service to our guests, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nations’ leading patient payment program. For fees from $300 to $25,000, upon request and approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans with low minimum monthly payments that fit comfortably into every budget.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay over time
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Have no annual fees
- No Interest Payment Plans:
- 6, 12, & 18 month plan options
- No interest is the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
- Extended Payments Plans:
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options
- For procedure fees from $1,000 to $25,000
- 14.9% APR
Affordable Dental Insurance
At Unique Family Dentistry of NJ, we accept most dental insurance programs except Americhoice and United Healthcare. We are happy to process your insurance claims to maximize your benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contacts. Since insurance can be confusing, we ask that you call or contact our courteous staff with specific questions.
Just to name a few:
Blue Cross Blue Shield